Earrings are a staple of fashion options. It is, after all, an accessory that has existed in as early as 2500 W. C. The very first pair is said for use by Egyptian royalty. And this has not changed since then. Women still observe earrings as an essential piece to finish a look. Thus, this Christmas period, what better gift is there than a pair of earrings? Can’t make up your mind on which pair? Well, run through our listing of Top 10 Earrings to help you get jewelry presents for Christmas 2008.
1 . Round Hoop Earrings – These funky pair of hoops are versatile enough to wear on casual day journeys or during celebratory night outs. You may choose between a 14K gold/yellow gold and a white gold edition.
2 . Boxed Stud Earring Established – Here’s a gift idea that will ensure the recipient a different look for each day of the week. There is variety in the choice of peridot, amethyst, garnet, glowing blue topaz, and citrine stones. For more info about marcasite earrings thai take a look at our own internet site.
Every piece is set in sterling silver framing and comes with individual boxes for each pair.
3. Yellow and Whitened Gold Hoop Earrings – This pair shows the perfect marriage elegance and art. There is art in the craftsmanship shown in the intertwining from the 14K yellow gold and white precious metal pieces. The overall finish is the elegance of its two-tone look.
4. Karat Heart Dangle Earrings – These Karat earrings bring about a wistfulness of young love with its dangling mini-hearts. Made from pure. 585 PT Karat Platinum, this is a perfect gift for the young and the young at heart.
5. Tahitian Pearl Stud Earrings – Are you looking for something exotic yet classy? Well, a pair of Tahitian pearls can be a fine choice. The black finish brings an edgy quality to the overall look. The Tahitian cultured pearls, on the other hand, are exquisite on their own agreement. With this pair, you can be unique plus elegant all at once. It comes inside a luxury-finished wood box.
6. Celtic Hook Earrings – From the intricate twists and loops to the pristine glowing blue topaz, this piece would be great to wear during parties and nights at the bars. The pair will be fun, eclectic, and eye-catching and it is perfect for those with converging tastes in fashion. The Celtic knotwork is from sterling silver and encases an oval blue topaz at each end.
seven. Teardrop Earrings – Here’s a set that would give you a faint exotic contact. This pair features garnet teardrop-shaped stones, wrapped halfway in sterling silver marcasite. The pair is a great piece of accessory that can aptly complement the Bohemian-inspired outfit.
8. Garnet Baskeball hoop Earrings – This piece features five gem stones per coronet, lined along the contours of every sterling silver frame. The garnet gemstone would certainly look marvelous when worn in order to candlelit dinners, as it sparkles therefore similarly as red wine.
9. Butterfly Earrings – Cute and youthful; those are the words to describe this specific piece. Four gemstones consist the shape of a butterfly. Each piece is usually detailed, every “butterfly” even includes a pair of anntenae (of sterling silver) to complete the shape of the winged creature.
10. Mesh Hoop Earrings – Classic pieces are called as such because they can go greatly with any look, occasion, and even other accessories. And this pair of mesh hoop earrings will be a worthy investment for those planning to collect classic pieces. This 14K yellow gold mesh hoop earrings would match any outfit. She can wear it with a flowing Grecian-style dress, the maxi dress ensemble, or with a tank top and jeans.